Hello, and welcome to the world of KeriKit. If you use this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions of use.
The KeriKit website is owned by, and promotes the products and services of KeriKit Limited (“we” or “us”).
Registered Office Address: KeriKit Limited, Moorside Lane, Pott Shrigley, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 5RZ. Company number: 9252838. VAT registration number: 225509811.
The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We allow access to our site on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, restrict or change our site at any time and without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without a licence from us or our licensors. You may not reproduce in any format (including on another website) any part of our site (including content, images, designs, look and feel) without our prior written consent. If, in our opinion, you are in breach of these provisions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must either return or destroy (as required by us) any copies of the materials you have made.
The contents of our site (including links to other sites and resources provided by third parties) are for information only, and we shall not be liable for any use of, or reliance on, such materials. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Linking to Our Site:
You may link to our home page only if you have first obtained our written consent and provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Acceptable Use Policy (as set out below) and must be owned by you.
You must not link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
Due to the nature of leather we advise you not to wear dark clothes against light leathers as dye may be absorbed into the leather.
Naked leathers do stain. You can purchase a stain guard. If you do this and spray your chosen bag it will give deemed non returnable.
We cannot offer exchange or refunds on any personalised bags where the personalisation has been placed directly on the bag.
Should you accidentally damage your bag We do offer a reasonably priced repair service. Please contact us for more details.
Please be advised that, as with all fine leathers carrying hard objects and allowing undue friction can damage your product and may cause balding on ponyskin items for which we are not liable.
Although we offer a 6 month guarantee on our bags, our warranty does not cover damage caused by improper care, accidents, normal wear and tear, or the natural breakdown of materials (i.e. zipper wear, Velcro wear, etc). We are also not liable for improper use of our products, including overloading of the bag.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for any sales made via third party sellers. if you purchase your KeriKit from a third party seller then you must deal with them directly with any issues. The Item will be covered by their warranty and not ours.
Delivery and Returns
We offer free delivery and returns throughout the UK on all full priced items over £175. If you receive an item and do not want to keep it we ask that you let us know immediately and we will arrange for the item to be returned. We will send you a pre paid courier label and ask that you print this out and at attach it to the box and then take it to a DPD drop off point locally. The item will then be fully refunded once it is checked upon arrival.
Please note we can only accept exchanges or refunds on items that have not been used. All packaging must be intact apart from the shoulder straps so you can try the bag on. All hardware must still be protected or we will consider the item as used as it cannot be resold.
All items must be returned which includes the multi use bag, the luggage tag and in some cases the Changing mat if sold as a complete set.
If a personalised item is returned we will not refund you for the monogramming service and we do require the entire bag back including the personalised luggage tag
If you make a purchase through our sale you are responsible for the shipping charges to return any unwanted item
For overseas purchases, you are responsible for the shipping charges to return the bag, unless there is a fault with the item received. All bags are checked in house before dispatch, but if you do find an issue please inform us immediately on email@example.com so we can assist you.
If you are returning your order from outside the UK - particularly USA please ensure you write on the outside of the carton that this item was purchased in the UK and is being returned to the UK so it is Import tax exempt. If this is not added to your package and import charges are incurred this will be deducted from your refund. please check with your country for best practices when making and sending returns.
If no one is available at your address to take delivery, we will leave you a note that the Products have been returned to our premises, in which case, please contact us to rearrange delivery.
Delivery of an Order shall be completed when we deliver the Products to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect them from us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
You own the Products once we have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
If we miss the delivery deadline for any Products then you may cancel your Order straight away if any of the following apply:
(a) we have refused to deliver the Products;
(b) delivery within the delivery deadline was essential (taking into account all the relevant circumstances); or
(c) you told us before we accepted your order that delivery within the delivery deadline was essential.
If you do not wish to cancel your order straight away, or do not have the right to do so under clause due to the above reasons, you can give us a new deadline for delivery, which must be reasonable, and you can cancel your Order if we do not meet the new deadline.
If you order Products from our site for delivery to one of the International Delivery Destinations, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
Our site will show the price of the Product in Pounds (£). The price shown on our site will be final and binding.
SAMPLE SALE ITEMS
All sales in our sample sales are FINAL. These are sold as seen. They are a mixture of ex display, prototypes and development samples and they are not covered under our Warranty for this reason.
no EXCHANGES or RETURNS are available.
All images have been taken to show the bags in natural light and in present state. For shipping rates in the UK all items over £100 are free of charge
Please check calculations at checkout for other countries
Personalisation Terms & Conditions:
1. Embossed products are those that have been personalised/customised/tailored to your specifications. These products (when delivered as described and in good condition) cannot be cancelled, exchanged or returned after the order has been placed.
2. Please be aware that the number of characters to be embossed on some styles are restricted due to the size and shape of the product.
3. The images of embossed items displayed on the website are for indication purposes and may differ slightly in your purchased product.
4. The customer is held responsible for any customer generated mistakes:
-Wrong selection of embossing style or colour
-Typographical errors in spelling
5. Please note, that due to the textured surface of our grained leathers, small breaks may appear in the foil stamping.
6. Both pale gold and silver foil stamping may fade with age or when rubbed against other surfaces.
7. When confirming your bespoke order, please verify carefully each detail to avoid any of the issues stated above.
Your Order and Payment options
- Payments are taken using Shopify. All transaction information passed between KeriKit and Shopify Payments are encrypted. You can feel secure in the knowledge that nothing you pass to Shopify Payments can be examined, used or modified by third parties attempting to gain access to sensitive information. Your details are not disclosed to any third parties without your consent.
- We accept online payments using all major debit and credit cards, including Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, American Express and PayPal.
- If you select a split payment option via shopify, you can pay for the order in several payments or split the payment between a group of people – perfect for gifting! This is run through ClearPay and Klarna and can be applied at the checkout.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
- Pay in 3
- Pay Later
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Coupons and Codes
- Only one coupon or code can be used at a time per order. Coupons and codes cannot be combined into one order
Shipping & Returns
- We offer free delivery and free returns on all UK orders over £175, excluding sale items.
- We ship via DPD throughout the UK. Please allow up to 5 working days for your order to arrive using our standard tracked delivery service and up to 10 days if you have requested our Monogramming service
- If you need your beloved KeriKit more urgently we also offer a next day express delivery service via DPD for £5.75 which can be selected at checkout for orders placed before 11am Mon - Fri. This also includes monogramming.
- Orders placed after 11am Mon-Fri will be delivered within 48 hours (excluding weekends)
- Enjoy a tracked and signed service where you can change delivery date / time / address / leave with a neighbour options through DPD’s website or You can also opt for the parcel to be left at one of DPD Pick Up stores for collection: DPD Pickup Shop Finder
- We pride ourselves on KeriKit’s impeccable standards and ensure our products are made using only the highest quality materials and methods. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply ensure it has been returned to us within 30 days in its original condition and packaging.
Please note that we cannot accept the following returns:
- Any item requested for return outside the 30day time frame
- Items that have been used
- Items where any packaging / protective plastic has been removed
- Any product deemed by us to be not re-saleable
- Items where the branded packaging has been damaged
- Any item purchased at a sample sale or as seconds
- The personalised elements of your order are non-refundable, unless faulty. If you wish to return a bag with a personalised tag, please return the whole order but be aware we so not refund monogramming charges.
- Items purchased from a third party seller
- To return your item simply visit the link below https://kerikit.myreturnscenter.com/ please securely seal it in its original protective packaging
- Please click here to find your nearest DPD drop off point
- If you do not have a printer or cannot get to a DPD drop off point then we can arrange a courier to collect from your address. Please note this will incur a charge or £10 which will be deducted from your refund.
Returns on Sale Items
- Please note you are responsible for the cost of returning the goods purchased in sale. In this case, we ask that you send the return via a tracked service or via recorded mail. Please note that if you choose to use your own returns service, insurance of the parcel becomes your responsibility.
- On receipt of the product(s) we will happily exchange your product or we will issue a refund, whichever you prefer! Please allow 14 days for card refunds.
- Our returns address is:
Cheshire SK10 5RZ
We are pleased to offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on all orders over £175.
Please allow up to 7 working days for your order to arrive using our standard tracked delivery service which is Fedex
We also offer express worldwide shipping. Charges for shipping vary according to the destination country. These charges are displayed on our website when you specify your delivery address during the checkout process and when you check the Express Shipping option.
Next Day delivery now available into USA for £35. Any orders placed before 10am Mon-Fri can be delivered next day throughout most of USA. Simply check the express shipping option at checkout
How to return your Worldwide orders
For all returns outside the UK and for any repairs, you are required to cover the cost of the return delivery to our offices. However, if we are replacing an item due to a fault or incorrect delivery, we will pay for the item to be returned to you.
For your own security, we recommend using a recorded delivery service when sending goods to us. Please note that the returned product will not be accepted unless accompanied by a copy of your receipt of purchase. please insure your package sufficiently as this is your responsibility until we receive it.
If you purchased your KeriKit from a retail store or another online retailer, and would like to return it for a refund or exchange it, please contact the reseller directly. We are not able to provide refunds or exchanges for products purchased from other retailers.
Please click here to go to our returns centre: https://kerikit.myreturnscenter.com/
When we receive and accept your return we will refund the credit card that was used for payment of your original order. This typically takes 5 working days in the UK, dependent on your bank/card issuer. Refunds will cover cost of your original purchase, excluding delivery charges. Once your return has been processed you will receive a refund confirmation email.
Repairs & Warranty Claims
If you feel your KeriKit product has developed a fault, please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a photo of the fault and your proof of purchase.
If after inspecting your KeriKit product, we are satisfied it is defective in materials or workmanship, we will repair the product at our expense and return it to you free of charge. This is subject to our product warranty. The return of the repair is customer’s responsibility until it reaches KeriKit.
If we are unable to repair your KeriKit, we reserve the right to replace it with the same or similar product.
If you have a fault with your bag and you purchased through a third party seller then you must deal directly with that seller. Our warranty if only for bags purchased directly on our website.