Looking to treat your new family member to a special Christmas present this year? Kerikit have got you covered, with this list of our top 9 gifts for you and your baby.
- Personalised Nightlight Many children become afraid of the dark at around 3 years old. this is a great gift as it looks gorgeous but is also providing comfort and security for your child.
- Sheepskin pram liner These are great as they keeps baby warm in the winter and cool in the summer as the sheepskin liner allows your babies skin to breath.
- A Luxury Leather Kerikit Bag
If you are lusting after a leather baby changing bag but can‚Äôt justify the spend then here a just a few reasons why you should buy a leather bag....
- Better Value - in the long run why waste money on a bag you don't really want and one that‚Äôs not big enough and won‚Äôt last? A KeriKit bag is a considered purchase but one that will last well beyond early motherhood. Over just one year the cost per use will equate to no more than a cup of coffee a day!
- ¬†Good for your mental health ‚Äì you will feel good, look fabulous and be organised from day one
- Good for your relationship ‚Äì If your partner buys the bag for you it lets them off the hook and you can be eternally grateful ‚Äì for a week or so ;)
- Better for your baby - A happy, organised mummy = a happy baby!
- Milestone cards These are so cute! You may think you will remember every little detail of your child's infancy when it happens but you won't! If you have more than one child, after a few years it can often get confusing! These Milestone cards are a lovely way of recording all those important dates for ever.
- Angel care video and movement monitor This is the best gift for a new parent. It allows you to keep an eye on your new baby at all times and the movement sensor gives you great piece of mind. As your baby grows into a toddler they will also love the fact that you can see and speak to them and they will feel nice and safe as they drift off to sleep
- Burt's Bees baby oil set The most divine smell after your own babies skin, is the smell of this baby oil. I love it and used it on all three of my children. Its a smell that can take me back 3 years and brings back wonderful memories of bath time
- Personalised baby blanket - Cashmere Tots Scotland A beautiful quality blanket in the softest cashmere. ¬†Perfect for the cot or pram.
- Cashmere poncho by Rachel Wears Everyone loves the feel of cashmere. This cashmere poncho is great for any lady and one size fits all with this style so its great for those with or without a bump!
- Sheepskin coat by Dlux Ok so this pure wool, fur lined parka is on my Christmas list! Its utterly gorgeous in every way and beautifully handmade in the United Kingdom