When you use our site, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data to us. By using the site, you consent to us processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below.
How Your Information Is Used
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time.
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- notify you about changes to our service.
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service that we may provide from time to time.
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes, please contact us directly by emailing email@example.com or you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email that we send you at any time.
Subject to the below (under the section ‘Disclosure of Your Information’), we do not currently intend to share your information with third parties but if we do so in the future, we will first notify you and give you the option to opt out of receiving any communications from such third parties.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
We take precautions to protect the security of contact information that you share with us. It is your responsibility to ensure that your login details and password are secure and remain confidential at all times. In addition to this level of security, your payment details are never stored on our database – they are handled securely by our payment gateway provider (Paypal).
Please let us know as soon as possible, should you know or reasonably suspect that the security of your account with kerikit.com is at risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following circumstances: –
- to any prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) our business or assets;
- if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- for analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Access to Information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org