Make your KeriKit totally unique with our Personalisation Service
Turn your KeriKit bag into something completely unique and personal to you or make your gift even more special with our personalisation service.
All of our collections, Apart from Aryella Python can be personalised on the luggage tag in either gold leaf, silver leaf or just a natural embossed leather finish. Each tag is custom made by hand here in the UK.
Choose up to 15 characters on our small font with up to five letters per line over three lines. Please note you can only use the same letter three times on one order. For all the lettering, we use capital letters in our iconic timeless font and can accommodate numbers should you wish to add a special date.
In our large font we can offer up to 3 letters in total and up to 3 full stops. See images below for some of the designs created so far.
If you only select initials, these are applied across the bottom of the bag’s luggage tag. If you require a number of lines it will run along the length of the tag. If it’s something in between the two then we ask our artisans to use their design skills to make it look just right. Please note the luggage tags are non-refundable so do ensure the spelling is correct before you proceed!
Please add your font size in the comments box at checkout and allow up to one week for our personalisation service. However, if you are in a hurry let us know and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Each tag is custom-made by hand here in the UK.
Terms & Conditions:
We try our best to ensure the embossing looks as well spaced and aligned as possible to your specifications, please see below the terms & conditions of the service:
1. Embossed products are those that have been personalised/customised/tailored to your specifications. These products (when delivered as described and in good condition) cannot be cancelled, exchanged or returned after the order has been placed.
2. Please be aware that the number of characters to be embossed on some styles are restricted due to the size and shape of the product.
3. The images of embossed items displayed on the website are for indication purposes and may differ slightly in your purchased product.
4. The customer is held responsible for any customer generated mistakes:
-Wrong selection of embossing style or colour
-Typographical errors in spelling
5. Please note, that due to the textured surface of our grained leathers, small breaks may appear in the foil stamping.
6. Both pale gold and silver foil stamping may fade with age or when rubbed against other surfaces.
7. When confirming your bespoke order, please verify carefully each detail to avoid any of the issues stated above.