What Data Do We Collect?
Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following personal and non-personal data :
Personal data you share with us
When you order from Us, either on Our Site or when you register for a KeriKit account or when you sign up to Our mailing lists, we may ask for (one or more of) the following:
- your name
- email address
- date of birth
- important date
- telephone number
- postal / delivery / shipping address
- financial information such as credit/debit card numbers
Personal data we collect about you
We collect some personal data, as well as other information in the form of anonymous or aggregate statistics when you use Our Site. We may collect:
- IP address
- operating system
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on our Site, and the site you exit to
- other browser-generated information, e.g. browser type, operating system, date and time of access, how long a person looks at a website, what they look at etc
- location information
- Personal data we receive from other sources – eg Social Media
If you follow Us or interact with Us on any of our pages on third party social media platforms, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube etc. We may collect information about you which could include personal data. For example, when you "Like" a post on Our Instagram page, or "Follow" Us on Twitter. Those social media sites will also have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal data. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use those social media sites, to make sure that you are happy with them
How Do We Use Your Data?
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see the section on “How and Where We Store Your Data?” below:
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g.opting in to interact with Us in some way, by subscribing to emails, entering competitions, supplying your personal data via social media competitions), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes :
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site
- Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you
- Replying to emails from you
- Supplying you with emails that you have opted into (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails)
- Market research / customer surveys
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience
- Notify you of Our offers and latest news
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone or post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to Us using your personal data at any time, and to request that We delete it.
- We do not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Data you provide Us with for marketing purposes will therefore be retained for these purposes until you advise Us that you no longer wish Us to contact you.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in the section “How We Use Your Data”, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein).
- Data security is very important to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Do we share your Data?
NO - KeriKit do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party.
In order for you to fully utilise the website and for us to be able to fulfil your order, we do need to share certain data with service providers and other trusted third-party providers.