- Bedruthen Steps, Cornwall – Kids dinner time 4- 6pm, with 2 hrs free kids club per day. Spa, Indoor & outdoor pool, indoor soft play and outdoor playground, walking distance to the
beach, evening entertainment and a listening service so parents can have adult time when the children are in bed! – Alison Pitch, Bramley
- Prest Haven Sands, North Wales – Great entertainment team with lots going on and really encouraged the children to join in. Great facilities – Aymie Jackson, Cheshire
- Hotel Migjorn, Mallorca, Spain – Great pool, extensive children’s menu, high chairs, toys, sterilisers all included. You Don’t need to take anything apart from their favourite teddy and the
sunshine is thrown in for free! – Tilly Jamieson, Pangbourne
- Hotel Victoria, Santa Tomas, Majorca – We went there 2 years in a row and plan to go back again! They have a kids club, a soft play centre and there is a playground near the pool with wiggly slides. The parent and toddler sessions at the crèche were great when our first born was very young – Tracey Gruzelier, London
- Villa Pia, Tuscany Amazing facilities for kids, super food, kids sit down at 5pm and adults at 8pm. You actually feel you have had a holiday even with kids! Kelly Skipper – Los Angeles
- Neilson Holidays, Greece – We have done three Neilson holiday so far since we had children and we cannot fault them. They have amazing facilities with children’s meals, clubs and childcare.
There is baby sitting available in the evenings too. Our favourite thing is the activities they have and the fact they are all included. Esther Hall – Cheshire
- Greenwood Grange, Dorset – Its a lovely little complex of cottages with an indoor swimming pool, Tennis courts, slides, trampoline, and a yurt full of toys. They also have chickens and you can go and collect the eggs. We loved it as did the children. Rachel Clementson – Oxshott
Thanks to all our lovely KeriKit friends for their advice on the best places they have been to over the past few years.
We plan to keep adding to this list so do get in touch with your favourite suggestions. It’s so expensive
getting away with young children so its imperative we get to have a good time when we are there and
dare I say it….relax!